I am so excited to announce that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Jasmine @HowUsefulItIs! Thank you so much Jasmine, and please everyone, go check her blog out because it is amazing!
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1) What is it about writing that you like so much? I love that I can zone out from the everyday life and just create some time for myself. I love the feeling of just doing something that is unique to me as a person.
2) Do you ever experience writer’s block? Even when you write a book review. Sometimes I definitely do. Not for book reviews, but sometimes I don’t have many ideas on what to blog next.
3) What do you like about having a blog? I love that I can share with people my passions and thoughts and get feedback from them, so that I can discuss what I truly like.
4) What do you dedicate your time most on? Read to review or participate more on blogging memes? I read a lot because I love to. If I think that a book I read is particularly interesting, and I have something to say about it, then I will review it. I definitely want to try and do as many reviews as possible.
5) If you have a 5 days vacation, where would you go or what would you do? I would go to Bali and relax and meditate! And eat all the food haha!
6) What interesting things have you done this past year? I feel like I have done many interesting things. I have studied in London, taken a graduate class on Emily Brontë which I loved, I have traveled and met new amazing people. It has been a good year so far!
7) What is your favorite book at the moment? Probably A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë.
8) Is your bookshelf in another room or in your bedroom? In my parent’s house in my bedroom, but here in Chicago in my living room. My roommate and I both love books, and so we have a bookshelf and all the windowsills full!
9) What do you collect the most of? Books haha!
10) How often do you get a haircut? About 3 times a year.
11) What is one positive thing you hope your blog accomplishes? I hope that people will be able to take something away from it, and cherish it.
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What do you want to do when you “grow up”?
- What was the book that got you into reading?
- If you were to be a character from any novel, who would you be and why?
- If you could move tomorrow to any place in the world, where would it be and why?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is your favorite book genre and why?
- What is your favorite quote of all time and who is it from?
- Paperback or hardcover?
- If you could name three things on top of your head, what would they be?
Meghan @bookslayerReads, Nicole @Booksinked, Laura @readinglust, Jane @GreenishBookshelf, lindsey @apieceofparadis, @universeofyabooks, @mreadsbooks, @onebookishgirl, @RealTastyPages, @onceuponabookshelfblog, @writingthedreamblog